How does the process work?
- This program aims to bring qualified professionals for permanent residency in order to ensure strong links between economic immigration and the Canadian labour market.
- Candidates must meet certain criteria such as age, level of education, work experience and language skills in order to enter Express Entry.
- Each candidate in Express Entry will be assessed for a number of points based on their qualifications.
- Candidates will be ranked against others in the pool using a point-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System. Candidates with the highest scores in the pool will be issued an Invitation to Apply. If someone is invited to apply, they will have 60 days to submit an online application for permanent residence.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process the majority of complete applications (meaning those with all the required supporting documents) in six months or less.
What is Express Entry?
- Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under federal economic immigration programs. Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates via Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs.
How many people are selected from the Express Entry?
- The Canadian government will advertise on their website exactly how many people will be selected and on which date they will make the selections.
- In the past, there was an average of 2 selections per month where each selection entails 600-800 Invitations to Apply for the permanent residence visa.
Who can apply for the Express Entry?
- Any candidate who scores 67 points or more on their assessment may enter Express Entry.
How long will the whole process take?
- The whole process is likely to take between 6 months to a year and a half.
Why should I use GUSGC’s services?
- There are many issues that may arise while being processed in Express Entry. Firstly, it is mandatory to be represented by an authorized (by the ICCRC) Immigration Expert. Next, the Invitation to Apply (ITA) will only be given to those whose profile reflects promising potential to contribute to the Canadian Economy. Lastly, a lack of precision and exactitude with your personal information can immediately disqualify you from participation.
- With our assistance, we will ensure that your application will be carefully reviewed and submitted by an authorized Immigration Expert who will guide you along the way. Moreover, GUSGC has a wide range of supplemental materials and services, including informative ebooks, consultations with Canadian Immigration Experts, and a friendly 24/7 customer service department.
What are the benefits of the Visa?
- Obtaining the Visa through Express Entry will enable you to live, work and study in Canada. You will also be eligible to receive health insurance and state pension. Lastly, after 4 years of living in Canada with this visa you will be able to apply for the Canadian citizenship.