DV Lottery (Green Card) Program
What is the DV Lottery Program?
- The Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery, also known as the Green Card Lottery, is an annual program run by the US Department of State that seeks to diversify the American population through federally regulated immigration.
Who is eligible to participate in the Lottery?
- You must have been born in a country with currently low natural immigration to the United States. To see if your country qualifies, take our quiz here.
- You must have successfully completed your high school education, adhering to similar standards of the US educational system -OR- have at least 2 years of work experience within the past 5 years in an eligible field of work, that has required
at least 2 years of training or on-the-job experience.
How and when does application submission take place?
- Eligible applicants can apply through the government website only during October each year. Once you apply through their website, you have limited time to submit your completed form, and no edits or changes can be made thereafter. Results are
released in May/June of the following year. If you are registered with GUSGC you are not limited to October to apply. You can apply at any time during the year and can edit your application at your convenience. We will then submit your completed
form for you in October.
How many people win Green Cards every year in the Lottery?
- After the US Consular Procedure, there are approximately 55,000 Lottery winners who receive Green Cards each year.
Is there a way to participate in the Green Card Lottery if I’m not a citizen of a qualifying country?
- If your spouse is from a qualifying country, he/she can apply for the Lottery and include you on his/her application.
What is the minimum and maximum age required to participate in the Green Card Lottery?
- There isn’t an officially mandated age requirement for participation. However, the education and work criteria that must be met would suggest that applicants should be at least 18 years old.
What happens if/when I win the Green Card Lottery?
- Win or lose, GUSGC will contact you with the Lottery results when they are released in the May/June following the October during which your application was submitted. If you are not registered with GUSGC, you will need to access the government
website to check your results yourself.
- Should you win, you would need to complete Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) application forms to ensure the accuracy of your personal details. Finally, successful applicants would be interviewed by a consular officer at their local US Embassy/Consulate.
(For detailed information on the process, consider purchasing our ebook, The Consular Procedure.) It is during this interview that your visa would be
approved or denied.
About Global USA Green Card Organization (GUSGC)
Why should I use Global USA Green Card Organization’s services?
- Many applicants get disqualified from the Lottery because of incomplete or inaccurate applications. GUSGC offers a complete personal immigration service, including application review by Immigration Experts, which guarantees that you will meet
the strict application standards.
- GUSGC has a wide range of supplemental materials and services, including informative ebooks, consultations with American immigration lawyers and tax experts.
- Access to our experienced customer service department.
- We serve as the liaison between the authorities and the applicant throughout the entire immigration process, all the way from successful visa approval to the physical relocation of the family to the United States.
- Take our free eligibility test to see if you are eligible to participate in the DV Lottery program. Once you complete this process, one of our Immigration Experts will
call you to further determine your eligibility.
Is Global USA Green Card affiliated with the American government?
- Global USA Green Card is not affiliated with the US government. We offer an independent, value-added service for eligible candidates and their families. Sign Up Here
Global USA Green Card Packages
- 1-year guaranteed submission
- Grammar review of your application
- Online customer service
- 3-7-year guaranteed submission. We will submit your application every year until you are selected or until the package expires.
- Immediate notification of your results as soon as the Lottery winners are announced.
- Free download of our informative ebooks:
- ‘How to find a job in the US’
- ‘How to adjust your life to the US’
- Access to premium customer support via phone and email
- Up to 10 guaranteed submissions (or 20 if your spouse is eligible to apply) Your application will be submitted every year until you win, or until the 10-year period has elapsed.
- First to be notified when the Lottery results are published.This means that your application would be among the first in our company to be sent over to the KCC (Kentucky Consular Center), which approves Green Cards on a first-come, first-served
- We diligently prepare our VIP customers for their complex interview with the American Embassy. A substantial amount of potential immigrants end up disqualified because they are ill-prepared for the interview.
- Free download of our informative ebooks
- ‘Obtaining a Green Card: The Consular Procedure
- ‘Finding a Job In The United States’
- Winners receive a $1,000 credit to be used towards their flight ticket or legal expenses.
- Direct access to VIP customer support team through a special phone line and email address.
How do I pay?
- We only accept payments via international Visa & Mastercard credit cards. No payments will be accepted via Western Union or bank transfers.
What is the CVV?
- The CVV is an anti-fraud security feature to help verify that you own your credit card. The 3-digit CVV number is printed on the back of the card immediately after the card’s account number. You will need this number to successfully purchase our
Account / Web App
How do I unsubscribe?
- You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any one of the emails sent to you from Global USA Green Card.
How do I log into the web application?
- You may log into your web application HERE.
What is required in the web application?
In the Personal Information section, you will need to complete a few questions about you and your family, such as each applicant’s full name (as written on passport), date of birth, address etc.
We require a photos for each applicant . It is highly recommended to use a professional visa photo service, which will meet the strict requirements of the Diversity Visa Program.Please click here to see our illustrated guide. Please ask the professional photographer to email you the photo so you have the option of uploading the photo directly to your web application. You may also email your photo to [email protected]
along with your customer ID number.
When will you verify my application details?
Once we receive your personal information and/or photos, our specialists will review your application as soon as possible.
Do I need to make a payment in order to verify my details?
We do not verify any photos or personal information until we receive a payment from the customer.
Who needs to be on my application?
- If you are legally married, your spouse must be on your application.
- All children below the age of 21 must be on your application, even if they were born in the US.