In accordance with the Terms and Conditions located at [https://www.globalusagreencard.org/index.php/terms-and-conditions/] (the “Terms”), the below describes the Services to be provided to you, if you are applying to the U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery. The Services listed below are the only services to be provided to you under the Terms any other Services for any other jurisdiction shall be under a separate agreement between you and Algoseller.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION. WE ARE A COMPANY PROVIDING VALUE ADDED PAID SERVICES FOR THE REGISTRATION TO THE U.S. DIVERSITY VISA LOTTERY (“DV LOTTERY“) PROGRAM. PLEASE NOTE THAT GENERALLY YOU CAN APPLY TO THE DV LOTTERY PROGRAM WITHOUT PAYING ANY FEES ON THE US GOVERNMENT WEBSITE.
ALGOSELLER CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE SELECTED AS A WINNER OF THE DV LOTTERY PROGRAM.
We shall provide you with:
-DV Lottery data entry and processing.
-Application data entry, checking and processing.
-Confirmation delivery by email.
-Email and telephone customer support.
We will assist you with submission of your DV lottery application, making sure that the information provided by you is submitted properly and error free. By registering for our Service, following our instructions and providing all information necessary as notified to you by the relevant deadline, you are guaranteed full participation in the DV lottery, ensuring you will not be disqualified. By using our Service you do not have a better chance of receiving a green card over other qualified individuals.
By providing us with your application information you providing us with explicit authorization to manage your application data and apply on your behalf to the DV Lottery system. You may either pay for a one-time application or for repeated applications over an agreed number of years.
You acknowledge that AlgoSeller will submit your application for the DV Lottery program electronically to the U.S. Department of State (“DOS“), the number of times, and for the number of years as agreed between you and AlgoSeller, provided that you have submitted to AlgoSeller all information and material required to complete your application by the relevant deadline.
You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to check the DOS website in order to see whether or not you have been selected as a winner of the DV Lottery program and further to comply with any subsequent requirements as directed by the DOS website in order to obtain a U.S. green card for you and/or your family
In the event an individual wins a Green Card from the DV lottery, there is a process which takes place before receiving the Green card itself. This process includes an interview at the Embassy, a physical from a doctor, etc. Based on these factors, winning the lottery does not necessarily mean that you will receive a green card or any other Visa. For more information: http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/other-ways-get-green-card/green-card-through-diversity-immigration-visa-program/green-card-through-diversity-immigrant-visa-program.
The deadline for applicants who have registered for the Service between November 1 and the following year September 30, is September 30 of the year in which they have registered for the Service, unless such applicant has registered for the Express Submission Service.
In the event customer purchases more than one year of Service, the deadline for submission of the written confirmation for future applications as stated above will be the deadline for the applicable year of Service, in accordance with the above.
AlgoSeller will make an effort to ensure that you provide complete information and materials for filing your application by the applicable deadline, as specified above. However, AlgoSeller will have no liability, including refunding any fees paid by you for the services provided by AlgoSeller, for your failure to provide complete information and materials by the applicable deadline.
The deadline for applicants who have registered for the Service between October 1 and October 25 and have registered for the Express Submission Service is October 30 of the year in which they have registered for the Service.
VIP Program Reimbursement
Users who enroll in our VIP Program and win the DV Lottery are entitled to reimbursement of flight expenses and/or legal fees up to a total amount of US $1,000. VIP Program members who are announced as winners of the DV Lottery may receive such reimbursement against the presentation of a flight ticket and/or receipt for the legal fees, as applicable.
All fees or payments made to Algoseller or its affiliates are non-refundable, except as expressly set forth herein and solely with respect to the Algoseller’s DV Lottery Program. The below refund policy applies solely and exclusively to Algoseller customers who submitted applications and payments for Algoseller’s DV Lottery program. If you are eligible to receive a refund in accordance with the terms below or you are not sure whether you are eligible for a refund, please contact us at email@example.com.The refund policy is as follows:
- From the date you submitted an application to participate in the DV Lottery Program, including the payment of fees, and for two business days thereafter (the “Initial Period”), you may cancel your application by contacting Algoseller. If, during such Initial Period, Algoseller has approved any of your application data, you may be entitled to a 75% refund of the amounts paid by you with respect to such application. If, during such Initial Period, Algoseller has not approved any of your application data, you may be entitled to a 100% refund of the amounts paid by you with respect to such application.
- Upon the expiry of the Initial Period and for eight business days thereafter (“Secondary Period”), you may cancel your application by contacting Algoseller. If, during such Secondary Period, Algoseller has approved any of your application data, you may be entitled to a 50% refund of the amounts paid by you with respect to such application. If, during such Secondary Period, Algoseller has not approved any of your application data, you may be entitled to a refund as determined by Algoseller in its sole discretion.
- Following the Secondary Period, the customer shall not be entitled to any refund whatsoever, unless otherwise expressly stated by Algoseller in writing and in its sole discretion.
The above refund policy shall be subject to the following:
- If you downloaded an ebook, the value of such ebook will not be refunded and will be withheld from any refund amount granted to you.
- If at any point following the Initial Period your application is fully approved or submitted to the US State Department, you do not qualify for a refund.
- The above refund policy is with respect to refunds received prior to you actually receiving any services from Algoseller, for example consultations with certain immigration professionals, if you have already received such services, any refund (if any) will be in the sole discretion of Algoseller.