To learn more about your California privacy rights, please visit: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws
When you use the Site and Services, we collect certain data regarding such use. This data includes “Personal Information” that is defined under the CCPA as any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household or device as detailed in the table below.
Please see below a list detailing the categories of Personal Information that we collect (and have collected within the last 12 months):
• CATEGORY A – Identifiers (Collected): A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address,
email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
• CATEGORY B – Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute [Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)] (Collected):
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or
state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number,
debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in
this category may overlap with other categories.
• CATEGORY C – Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law (Collected): Age (40 years or older), race, color,
ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender
identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic
information (including familial genetic information).
• CATEGORY D – Commercial information (Not Collected): Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or
considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• CATEGORY E – Biometric Information (Not Collected): Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns
used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans,
keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
• CATEGORY F – Internet or other similar network activity (Collected): Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction
with a website, application, or advertisement.
• CATEGORY G – Geolocation data (Collected): Physical location or movements.
• CATEGORY H – Sensory data (Not Collected): Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
• CATEGORY I – Professional or employment-related information (Not Collected): Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
• CATEGORY J – Non-public education information, per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act [20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R.
Part 99] (Not Collected): Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf,
such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary
• CATEGORY K – Inferences drawn from other personal information (Not Collected): Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics,
psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose:
• Category A: Identifiers;
• Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute [Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)];
• Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law;
• Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties: service providers, business partners, government agencies, etc.
When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We collect the above data from you, in the following ways:
(i) In the event you voluntarily choose to provide us with information, e.g., when you contact us.
We may use, or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold Personal Information.
The CCPA provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. Please review our Privacy Rights Policy regarding your rights under applicable law.
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your Personal Information, depending on your relationship with us. You may exercise any or all of your above rights in relation to your Personal Information by contacting our customer support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As required under the CCPA, we will update this Privacy Notice every 12 months.